layout

Friday, August 27, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Potion NEW packaging.

Urban Decay is really stepping up their game this Fall, talking about the Naked palette, The Book of Shadow #3, and the most talked about Urban Decay Primer Potion. They really listen to what costumers wants and needs. So now they are coming up with the New Packaging of Urban Decay Primer Potion. The professional size tube version. Wells, with this tube we will be able to use up all of the products ( Yay for no more depotting), easy to use, and hygienic. The price is more expensive( $29, 25ml) than the original( $18, 10ml) packaging. Sadly, This is a limited edition. :(

 So which one do you guys like better? The original or  The tube?

Personally, as of right now I think the idea of this new packaging is way better than the original packaging, but then again I haven't used the product yet. So, I don't really know how much I'm going to love it. I'll try to get my hand on this and give you guys an update. :D

-leang

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    On Sephora (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P272000&categoryId=C10461) the price is 29$ USD but the value is 45$.... so it's not as expensive as you're thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why whyyy can't this be the actual packaging?! I despise the orginal UDPP packaging. It's evil, but nonetheless, I totally love the product.

    ReplyDelete

shopstyle