layout

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

China Nail polishes part 3

Avalanche, Tempest, Spontaneous, Sexy in the City, Turned up Turquoise 


Applied with 2 coats. 
L To R: Avalanche, Tempest, Spontaneous, Sexy in the City, Turned up Turquoise (neon) matte finish

I got these China Glaze nail polishes from Sally Beauty Supply for $2.99 each. Lucky me, I have connection. Haha My friend Jen helped me getting them. She has a student discount thingy. I wanted more nail polishes to add to my collection. :)


I also got these from Sally Beauty Supply for 2/$5.  I wanted to do more nail arts. They are okay, not very easy to use or maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Hopefully I'll get better. 

School is going to start soon for me on the 26th of this month. I'm so not ready, I need to buy textbooks/school supplies, parking permit, and back to school clothes etc. Oh dear! Hopefully I won't have too much homework, so I can still have time to blog. :D

-love leang





3 comments:

  1. lol for a min i was like oh dear god. when did she go buy more nail polish? you have until the end of this week if u want more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sweetie :D i can't believe i haven't followed you yet! *does that right now*

    i love all the cool colours - so perfect for a fun fall day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was blog hopping and happen to stumble onto yours! I absolutely love the 'sex in the city' color! its so gorgeous!
    Am your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

shopstyle