layout

Monday, August 23, 2010

NOTD:OPI Do you lilac it?



 I have a thing for lavender/lilac polishes, I'm such a sucker for these colors. OPI Do you lilac it? is definitely at the top of my list of favorites. This is the best lilac shade ever. It looks very soft and pretty on my nails. Great for spring or summer color in my opinion. 
 Its a thicker consistency than some of the other OPI polishes. Its a cream finish, which is my favorite. I enjoy that while this is a sort of fun color, its also rather classy. Its not quite pastel, and not quite a true medium toned purple. Falls somewhere right between the two. The wear time is about average.
I'm in love with this color I can't stop looking at my nails!

-love Leang

3 comments:

  1. I love that polish! Lavender is so pretty! I need to remember to look for it next time I shop polishes :D Cute design ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty! :) I like the light purple too. Very cute, but dang OPI nail polishes are expensiveeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL. I do know theirs that one website where you listed to get it cheaper, so maybe in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! yeah same obsession as the purple i have. hahaha.. funny leang.

    ReplyDelete

shopstyle