layout

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year (Welcome 2011)

Fireworks, dancing and lots of champagne and promises to do things better next year. Anticipation, celebration, hangover.

Happy New Year 2011 to all my dear, daring, dynamic and delightful blogger friends. I hope 2010 treated you well and that 2011 is even better, Cheeer!!!

Now on to my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Stick to a Budget
2. Have a healthy diet
3. Start a journal
4. Learn something new
5. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
6. Make my bed everyday for an entire year.
7. Clean/Organized


I’m genuinely excited to see how my 2011 resolutions fare in comparison to previous years, as a start and working toward accomplishing my resolutions, I will first make some changes to my lifestyle, take baby steps, plan ahead, remind myself often about it, if I fall off course, recognize it and get back on course. So far so good, for getting organized, I totally rearranged and uncluttered my closet. 
Before

Ta Da!! after :)


And for my top on the list  New Year's Resolution, Stick to a budget, I already failed on this one. Why? Well, because I totally splurged on Victoria Secret Semi annual sale :(, any of you buy anything from the VS semi annual sale? if so, comment below telling me what you got. Oh should I post a post on my haul? hmm.. maybe not, well, if you guys want to see the haul, let me know. Alrighty good night!


- Love
Leang

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap women! you seriously did a makeover for your closet! haha... anyways! i have a present for you! i just barely finished wrapping it up. we'll have to figure a date and time so i can come see you!

    ps (vs semi annual sale) i got two bra's and new pj's. thanks to dave! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job. It looks great now!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You've inspired me to get my things organized! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goood luck with your New years reso!
    and woooooooooooooooooow!! Great job on the organization! Your closet looks like a shop!! awesme ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your closet's pretty big! My closet definitely needs some major reorganization, but I don't have 4 hours to spend cleaning it out!! Great blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! your closet looks amazing!! it looks so huge!! I'm jealous!! hahaha!!! Color coordinated :) So organized!

    ReplyDelete

shopstyle