layout

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quick: OOTD, NOTD and thanksgiving

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to do a quick post on  Thanksgiving day. I hope everyone had fun and ate tons of food. I had an awesome Thanksgiving this year. Usually my family don't really celebrate Thanksgiving, so we went out to a Chinese restaurant instead. However, My boyfriend's family invited me to their house for Thanksgiving dinner and that was super fun. After we waited until 3am to go shopping, we went to the mall, got some stuffs. Then we went to Bestbuy and it was so insane haha so many people were there. Then we went to Nordstrom Rack, I stayed up until 10am in the morning. Lol never again. haha
yum.. My favorite.
My cousin and I had to sit by ourselves, Our family sat behind us.

Our turkey! lol




NOTD: Revlon nail polish in Make Mine Mango

-Leang

6 comments:

  1. you're so pretty! i love your nails and outfit. such a cute konad and shade

    <3 angie
    Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm the dim sum look so good! I love the masculine vest paired with the ruffly blouse. It's a cute combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your OOTD! =) dim sum looks so amazing O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Those are my two F A V O R I T E dish from dim sum. Did u go to ho ho? or golden dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit and nail art, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

shopstyle